FOUNDATIONS OF YOGA.
My Beginners courses are a full immersion experience where you explore the connectivity of body, mind and breath through intelligent asana, radical alignment and essential correctedness. The courses, basic beginners and intermediate beginners, guides us in the initial steps in an Iyengar practice which when maintained embodies tremendous physical, mantal and emotional well-being.
Revolving initially around standing poses you will immediately feel the corrective postural effects and the strengthening and opening of the body that yoga offers.
Graduating from the foundations (level I and II) you will be invited to extend your knowledge and experience on the Intermediate course when rotational, balancing and inverted poses are then introduced which will continue to cement the Iyengar methodology within the body and mind bringing further confidence, body and mental awareness and a corresponding feeling of balance and lightness.
Your journey has begun.
Evergreen Hall , Coleford .
Spring course: Monday 26th February – @5th March 2024
and for those with yoga experience
Intermediate Beginners course: Wednesday 28th February-27th March 2024
Investment £60 each course
Who is the Basic Beginners course for:
- Individuals new to yoga
- Those new to an Iyengar practice
- Anyone wishing to revisit basic yoga practices
- Please book and pay for your space via the online booking page. Thank you.
- We build week by week the learning of key poses in Iyengar yoga
- You will gain immediate benefits in the body structure and functional performance of all systems of the being.
- Builds confidence in your practice before attending general classes.
- Individual attention when needed.
- Learn more about the human body and the articulation of breath.
- Practice with the same group of students (beginners like you) during the whole course.