So good to connect with so many of you who feel able to attend the classes in The Forest of Dean(Coleford) and Wye Valley(Brockweir). I am still ironing out the timetable to adjust to our needs as a community. Please check in here when you can for the latest info.
I Just wanted to reassure you that you can still come to in person classes. Both our venues are safe. Here is a wee reminder of some house rules to help you feel comfortable to attend class.
• All classes to be prebooked. In this way numbers can be managed.
• Social distancing should be maintained before, during and after class
• Bring your own kit.
• Only 1 person at a time in the toilets
• Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the buildings
• Masks are not required , but feel free to wear one.
• If you don’t want to come to a live class you can join my classes online on Thursdays.