Salamba Sarvangasana – The Queen of Asana.
Wednesday 21st April – 5.45pm
We galloped through preparations for this extraordinary pose, known as the Queen of Asana for all its nurturing qualities, last month so we will revisit looking at the importance of the lift in the back body to protect the neck and spine using props including wall and chair. We will look at modifications for beginners and alternatives for when you are not turning yourself upside-down.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Stimulates the thyroid and prostate glands and abdominal organs
- Stretches the shoulders and neck
- Tones the legs and buttocks
- Improves digestion
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause
- Reduces fatigue and alleviates insomnia
- Therapeutic for asthma, infertility, and sinusitis
Please book here: https://wildwoodyoga.co.uk/booking/