If you are new to yoga or the Iyengar method you are welcome to the beginners drop in classes. However, I also offer a 4/6 week introductory course where you will have a chance to learn many basic poses to give you a strong foundation to continue your practice. This course makes an ideal gift too!
THE NEXT BEGINNERS COURSE
Monday 29th April – Monday 20th May 2019
Evergreen Hall, Broadwell, Coleford
(register your interest on the contacts page!)
THE BENEFITS OF THE BEGINNERS COURSE
- We build week by week the learning of key poses in yoga
- You will gain immediate benefits in the body structure and functional performance of all systems of the being.
- Builds confidence in your practice before attending drop in beginners and continuation classes.
- Individual attention if needed.
- Learn a little more about the human body
- Practice with the same group of students (beginners like you) during the whole course.
CONVENIENT AND LOGICAL WAY TO START YOGA
- Classes are in the evening (Mondays 7.30pm)
- I start each new half term and go for 6 consecutive meetings of 60 minutes each. In the summer months we run for 4 weeks with a 90 min class time.
- I have a min of 6 participants and max of 12 (if the course is not full it is postponed to the following half term).
£45- is the price for the course. Please transfer the fee along with your sign up before the start date. Whilst I am sorting my website out can you please visit the ‘contacts’ page to request a place.
Bank Details can be found under ‘Prices’